Requirements for Admissions:
MISB invites applications from students of all nationalities and students may be admitted at any time of the year provided the student meets our academic requirements and there is space available. Students applying to Nursery must be 3 years old by August 1st of the enrollment year.
To apply at MISB,
- Complete the registration form
- Attach 4 passport size photographs of the student
- Copy of child’s birth certificate
- Copy of child’s and parent’s passport ( Non-Thai Students)
- Identity card or House registration ( Thai Students)
- Copy of Previous school records and Transfer Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Route to Residence (MAP)
- Fee of 3,000 payable to the Finance office
Interview and Placement Test
The School will hold an interview and a placement test after reviewing the registration form and the documents. The Placement test results shall be informed to the parents from the admission office within 2 working days.
Application at all levels requires the completion of the enrollment form, and admission is subject to the payment of the appropriate enrollment fee.